Wow! Words can’t explain what has happened to me this summer. But it’s a roller coaster!
I learned a lot about myself, my career and what I want out of life.
Here is what I learned from tours and festivals I’ve worked so far:
- I want respect. I don’t need the ground I walked to be a red carpet, I just want sugar and spice and everything nice. Meaning peoples’ personality, not things or stuff.
- I want to move up in my career. It’s one thing to have power, but it’s another to have power and to create better opportunities for your team and for yourself. But also, I just like to make life a little bit easier.
- I do like to travel for work. I’ve been to some places, I probably wouldn’t have gone had it not been for work. I’m extremely grateful for that and experience new places in the world.
- I don’t want to be an asshole. I’ve learned that just being mean to people is just petty and stupid. I’ll always be the first one to admit when I make a mistake, but don’t be a jerk about it when I admit my faults.
- I don’t ever want to be anyone else but me. I can’t help who I am. I can be really tough at times and I can be the nicest person in the world. But in the end, I am who I am. I plan on treating everyone well and equally and I want the same in return.